Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Note of thanks

I work with a guy on some days, who's leaving his town for the booming metropolis of FW to attend school here. He already has plans/apartment near the school, but no job. I asked around and found the MR knew of some jobs where he works -- manual grunt work, but work nonetheless.

While this guy isn't guaranteed anything, it's nice to know that there is opportunity here and that he might get "lucky" early on while here.

Thanks MR for helping him, for what it's worth.

Unlike my nephew here in FW who needs work, I asked about this other guy who has strong work ethics and who will do the job very well -- perhaps.

Thanks again!

I asked Monkeyjack, but ... summertime is phase out time for his hires, so no luck there ... bummer.

No comments: