Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Weather or not, I go

The weather is not being kind today, still, I must go to work. The shifting wind will rock my car like a kayak in the Bermuda Triangle. I think that I shall never see a day of weather just right for me. Yesterday was close -- cool, not yet cold, bright and sunny.

I got a chance to take out the folks for lunch, which turned out nice for us. The place was "hoppin'" busy, so there was a long walk to and from the car.

I reflect now, that for a short time, I got a chance to be with family, later with friends with two wild dogs and a hyper boy.

In my mind, doubt and wonder circle the tank ... if offered, would I go postal?

1 comment:

MR said...

you're way past postal.

Anyway, why didn't you drop your folks at the door and park the car? GEEEEEeeeez!