Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Systemic spin

I remember I had an allergic reaction to a medicine in hospital, oh ... around 1980 or so. I remember feeling of tumbling head over foot while lying flat, as I was on the bed.

Now, still a bit queasy and still digesting dinner ... rather like have spun in circles on a merry-go-round
the brain fluid flushed into other parts needing to pool regularly into order, but still not there yet, much like vertigo while sitting or just being. If I can clear my nose and eustasian tubes, I'll get clearer, faster.

Why would anyone take drugs? I certainly don't like this. I understand that people coming down from drugs feel so bad, they race to get drugs again.

Hangovers are worse, but this feels like crap.
Seasonal, I hope.

No comments: