Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Stab it with their stealy knives

but they could not kill the beast (sleeplessness). I get notices that I owe and notices that I paid. I'm still under but getting closer to treading the water.

Little phrases are swirling in my head -- it is uncomfortable.

For a sidetrack, I think I bottomed out on my sugar level today while driving ... dizzy ... whoa!
I got dizzy for 60-130 seconds, then slowly got right. The old liver still works, thank you God! That happens when you skip out on eating for a while ... DOH! "[my name] needs food, badly!" +
"Please, don't shoot food."

The cigarettes at work didn't help any either. He-ad ache, slow, nose closed off, thirst, nausea. To think of the number of jobs where I was constantly exposed to that crap -- now, I can't deal with it hardly.

+ video/arcade game Gauntlet

No comments: