Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, April 06, 2007

over nothing

Well, there was an unhappy person yesterday, thankfully she did not go overboard on me. She spoke with the GM and she left unhappy and the GM was visually unhappy as well.

Well, tit for tat, she left and I just got to hear the "didn't like", "didn't do", and so on. So the GM later tells me that it started off minor and he thought it ended, but she stewed and steamed and was greatly unhappy.

I'm getting a feel for more paperwork and came home last night, unbespeckled by work, as I normally am. I was, virtually clean or free of much debris anyway.

The funny line I heard yesterday, was from a guy on the phone, "Well, what in the hell is on that thing", he questioned on an item I mentioned. I had a hard time not laughing.

No comments: