Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I think $6 million is too small ... go for $12 million

Now, perhaps I'm playing favorites, which I am, but Carol Burnett far exceeds "Family Guy". Fox, you did wrong, you know you did, pony up. Fox isn't the worst or only channel to dig into a sewer pipe and claim it television, but here, clearly they did wrong. I'm sure there just wasn't anyone to seek regarding many of the other like issues that "Family Guy" uses, like "Willy Wonka" and many others.

I'm sure sometime soon, we'll all be deafened by the advertisements, also on radio, of Fox being "daring" enough to air "Jackass" and "Jackass 2" during primetime. I don't doubt that it would "seem like a good idea" to some programming manager.

One: rude, crude, disgusting shows should really be aired after 10. I opt out of watching, so I'm not hardly concerned, but others pushing the envelope and viewers loving it spells the end of television, just about, for any children I might raise.

Well kids, you have a choice of 12 channels: Disney, Nick, Fox Family from (3:30 - 7:00), Discovery, Cartoon Network from (7:30 - 9:30), weather channel, some limited news, and the local channels. The sports channels, perhaps with continued parental viewing.

Carol, I empathize with your situation. Kick Fox's butt -- sue, win!

1 comment:

MR said...

You know the Fox channel is out of control when their own offspring, Fox News, turns on them. The Fox News campaign eliminated the airing of OJ Simpsons "If I did it, here's how" show. And fired the lady who conceived it.