Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

due for a class

I spoke with the manager who is supposed to register me for a class, then generally are 10-3 on the day they are run. This just about puts me out of doing that and going to work. I could, in theory, do the class then drive up and start work from like 4 "ish" to close. Now that, ladies and gentleman, would be a long friggin' day!

I was reading over the book. The "testing", as the manager put it, will be for me to verbally recall the sections, in mostly their entirety answering all of the questions in the book, and then able to verbally answer the panel's other questions. This is for step one of many hurdles. There is a lot to remember, thankfully I don't think some parts are on later tests.

I looked over it all and it appears to me that I'll be telling the "Illiad" and at the end, be open for questions.

1 comment:

MR said...

I'm sure they're paying you to attend that class, so I wouldn't both taking hours that night.

I'd say a year when you get your raise you'll probably have a good idea of how long you'll be at that location and where you're getting your apartment... if you're holding your bills at bay, I'd say that's the time to move in to the new place.