Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Books resting

I have a manual that rests right now. I need to spend about two hours on it sometime to finish a few things, then review and prepare for a class then a test that will happen -- sometimes, maybe in May. The area M was there yesterday, after the company person came through to inspect the facility -- cleanliness, adherance to policy, yadda, yadda, yadda.

At one time, the area M had a (required to be professionally done) sign for the place. He, however, held it like a phallis of 25'. One wonders, really, how such a guy holds the job that he does, then I remember that he's flat -- never having held any other job. He had never worked for any other company. That, my friends, makes a person a little looney.

The GM remarked to me in what ways the area M is good, but candidly remarked that he felt the area M lacked some professionalism. "Hey, Dawg", the area chatted on the phone, might be an example of this.

Anyway ... should get back to bookwork. Homework isn't just for school.

I also put my foot in my mouth and am buying a phone for work today. Let's hope that it wasn't an error to speak of it. I will be compensated if it dies. Oh, uh ... I mean, they will re-imburse me.

No comments: