Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, March 09, 2007

beyond thought

Driving for so long each way gives me a long time to think. The radio, of little consolation, is a mere white noise in my merry-go-round of thoughts, swirling, twirling, spinning. Sadly, often this well describes dead end or round thinking that has no conclusion. I can, however think about different perspectives -- outside looking in, inside looking through -- there, is inspiration.

Preconsciously and consciously I probe, "what if" qeustions ... all the time. I'm surprised I haven't left the road, as I deeply think sometimes.

What if I started a company: vocational training and placement ... Today I looked online and there is a small glut on the market.
I'm also thinking of training modules for where I work; modifying things to lessen errors; moving things to make things safer; where will I be living in 6 months; new concept for travel ... a useful thought

neon painting the bottom half of poles and posts in parking lots so that plows don't smash them

federally mandated requirement that all Hummers, and later SUVs have at least two passengers at any time during travel, large fine or towing & impounding of vehicle

Permanent denial of suits against cigarette companies (about final anyway), also denial of health claims for smokers -- aka touchet

universal fuel adaptor ...

are crops ready to be set; definition of fergaicious; I'm a CEO (closest this rapper will be to accounting); bills; paid; time off as requested; traffic

in-town burial of wires for safety and beautification

"- HR photo"; Arby's sand [other letters out], what's a horse doing on that sign; diner from Star Wars -- does Mel work there; car dealships -- truly avenue of autos; if a train leaves Boston at 45 mph and another trains leaves London, when will they cross paths; if I had to find a hotel, could I

how many libraries could I use with my address from one county, living in another, working in yet another

which services are available up there -- wireless, highspeed

am I learning?

where should I be working? Can I come up with a WHOLE idea, especially relevant to vocation and a well-suited job?

No comments: