Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Well, I ought to just bite it and accept

I'm still looking around for other places, but I'm just not finding anything quite else that will work in the longer-than-short run. Six months from now, what will I be doing and earning with another company ... proabably not what I am with this one, so ... I think I might have to stick it out despite a few circumstantial shortcomings.

Of all the jobs I've had, this one has some of the most minor nits I could pick ... so I won't. The only real complaint I have about the place is smoking. It bothers me.

Regardless or in spite of my stupidity ... I plug along and am "doing okay" according to those in charge. I'm not fast where I need to be, but I can do well, just not at lightning speed as would be better.

No comments: