Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

body

I was bodychecked at work today ... I guess I'm fitting right in ... next thing I know, I'll have a nickname ...
numbnuts, pokey, mute

something like that

I also think I am the third oldest common person there. There is a very old person working there for a few hours, but that person isn't there for long, so I shall discount that person from the heirarchy of age.

One guy there I would annoint Arrogant Worm, if it weren't the name of a band. In light of this, I will consider the nickname, Tweety. He's a ke-oot little birdy in his giwuld cage, he knows his name, but does not act his age. I think he's safe in there from that old puddey tat. I think of Tweety because at the end of the cartoon, you want Sylvester, who's obsessed with getting Tweety, to outright slay Tweety. There! I won't be able to get the birdie.

What's the madder Missder Puddey Tat? Don't you wanna eat me enymore? As the Tweety eggs him on, Sylvester is driven mad.

Dead Tweety Storage

No comments: