Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Aeon Flux

Well, Aeon Flux, an X-Rated comic was made into a PG-13 movie. I think you understand the leap of faith here.

I got more out of the movie than I thought I would. I think I understood something to be a plot. It is an interesting attempt to bring a comic to film. It was all eye candy, with some odd twists in the story.

[SPOILER]
It is a novel idea --- cloning, because the small fraction of humanity left is sterile.
I won't spoil anymore, but the question of living forever.

....
I got a chance to watch Charlize Theron. Now, this isn't a role where acting is important, so I don't know if she's a good actor. I was able to quickly answer questions.
Is she attractive? Does she look good in skin-tight clothing? Does she have a nice voice? Does she show some potential for being a clever, enjoyable person?

I answer yess to them all. I wonder what she's like out of character? I watched the movie and she's stuck a bit in my mind. Hmmm. Drat that movie!

Oh, the review, if it's on, go ahead and watch it. It wasn't a great movie, but had loads of effects and a confusing, but conclusive story. There are questions about character's motives. I think, because it was based on years of comic work, the story is sound and they didn't have to pull ideas out of their sleeves.

No comments: