Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

reminded of

I found postings for jobs that I already applied. I guess they didn't choose me and they're still looking. The funny thing is that the one place sent me a notice that jobs "matched" my profile. I went there, answered the 90 questions, filled out the supplementary app, but nothing. They had me go there again and I had to answer the same type of questions and app again. The questions are generated from a database, much like fortune cookies. It is possible that you will find the same question as the same number in your questionaire, but it is very unlikely. I didn't help myself by sending comment to the third-party host that does the questions. My comment mentioned that the questions needed a minor review for English grammar and syntax. The questions also were poorly phrased so the optional answers may not encompass would-be candidates real perspectives.

No comments: