Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

redfaced and sore

Saints got spanked ... hard and often today by 'da bears'. I normally don't care a whole lot, but this year Bears make it to super bowl. I can only hope that Colts make it there, then THAT will be a game I will certainly want to watch.

If you didn't see the Bears game, well ... the turnovers (or bend overs the knees) on the Saints' part greatly contributed to the Bears winning. A very rare safety also helped and when it was 30+ to 14, well, that was bad, but the Saints' weren't yet finished with the spanking. They didn't have homefield advantage but will finish tied-third with the loser of Colts-Patriots game tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the Saints didn't win. If they had, the coach would have seen the players fill up a cooler with Gatorade, then walk toward him, then loft it in the air over his head and he'd have been like "hmm... I wonder..." SSPPLLAASSHH!!!!! "WHAT THE?! WHERE DID ALL THIS LIQUID COME FROM, I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING! WHY DIDN'T THE GOVERNMENT WARN ME!"