Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

"Just Numbers" he said

Scott turned 40. Rachel had a party for him with family and friends.

My only complaint ... no group shot!
There were late and early guests and everyone seemed to have a good time welcoming Scott to 40, as if he had a choice. 40 years in and more to go, perhaps another 40. None of the older guys, "old-tymers" seemed to divulge any cunning tactics on how to be a cleverer 40, though I wasn't party to all of the conversations. Scott & Rachel will soon have a CD of pictures, so if you want them -- ask them. I have only my small sample of pictures.

Forty, geeky, happy, and there are more chapters yet to go.
Happy Birthday Scott!

The adults spoke ad nausium, while the kids (Charlie, Jake) played Wii and (Elise, Maddie, Lucas) played Gamecube, separately. Later, the bi-pedal animated toy, myself, went through the house with Lucas, Maddie, Charlie, playing chase NO CATCH. It was an interesting game where I was pummelled and the target of weapons, though I was not allowed to catch anyone.

No comments: