Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, January 26, 2007

and I was egged for my comments

Despite being a Hoosier and regardless whether I want Colts to win, I predict the following result: Chicago Bears win over Indy Colts by 12 points.

splat, splat, TP, splat, flaming bag of poo, burning horseshoe in lawn ... boy are these hicks crazy!

I expect "Blue Sunday" to be followed by Blue (as in sorrowful and quite unproductive) Monday. The Colts just squeeze by, pull a win by a moment only. For this reason, I predict that they won't win. Chicago has been making a mess of the challengers and quite frankly the Colts have valuable players with injuries. I cannot honestly expect a win for the Colts.

1 comment:

MR said...

I've asked some avid football fans this question, I said "all of your passion for the Colts aside, evaluating both teams on their merits, do you think the Colts can win?" Three people and all three have said that yes, we have a good chance of winning this SuperBowl. I'm going to go with them and say the Colts win.

MDH wins either way with his "pessimism" strategy. You predict the worst, and if it happens, at least you get to gloat.