Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Beyond sickening

Beyond Conviction: Where victims' families get to meet with the criminal who slayed their family member. This would be a real show if the families got to in with weapons drawn. This showed some really disturbing people, for sure.

One woman hugged the scum who killed her neice. I missed the beginning, but I suspect it was a rape-killing. The child called his name, so he said, as her last words, so it implies that the victim knew the perp. I just can't believe there are people who would hug their child's killer. The woman appeared, nearly to be arroused by the guy. "Gosh, that killer of my neice, after he raped her, sure is cute in his DOC clothes."

I'd feel some relief if I got a chance to be "talk" with that kind of person.

"No; no; I understand. You just want to reconcile you want closure. The funny thing is that I plan on helping you with that 'closure issue', closing this chapter of your life. I'll close the casket on your still living, though dismembered body."

I will hug the flowers that I take to my family's grave, after I urinate on yours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that the family of Martin Luther King Jr. doesn't believe that James Earl Ray killed him? They told him so, and they were all buddy buddy with him. I really, really, really, really, really hope that there is a meeting in the hereafter with MLKjr, so that he can get up in their face about that. "Guess what? HE DID!" I'll be Corretta Scott is getting an earful about now. "Are you CRAZY WOMAN?!"

Anonymous said...

And for my actual commentary. These are weak, weak people. They feel that by embracing them, they no longer have to fear them, or feel that the killing was "personal." I really hope their loved ones are there to meet them when they go through the light. I don't think it'll be like "it's alright, I understand." I really think people aren't condemned enough and aren't told when they're screwing up and when they're being crazy. Now everyone is told that everything is okay, or that they did things because of some EXTERNAL stimulus that made them do it, and there's all kinds of good reasons. I think we need to return to good old fashioned summary judgement and condemnation, right there on the spot where you can rub their nose in it. Instead of them sitting in a prison talking to psychologist about it "mmmhmm..mmmhmm... yes, I understand... tell me more of your FEELINGS." Safe to say if *I* were Sheriff, my guns would never cool down.

Marcus said...

Actually, James Earl Ray was arrested and decades later the gun linked to him was proved to not be the murder weapon. So, he may very well have not been the killer, but confessed early into the investigation and either is the murderer or allowed the murderer to escape justice ... either way, he's evil. Praising him is just sick. Yes, the King's need to re-examine their lives.