Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's like this and like that and this and uh...

chill, til the next episode.

In Indy: after 4 weeks and $500, you could reccomend stock to our clients, after of course you exhaust your wondrous network of people needing your services.

In FW from a Michigan rep: after about 2 weeks and finishing a test, you can do a few things selling, then after you get your $500 license (maybe another 4 weeks), you can sell more. All the rep needed was a short list of friends and co-workers would could sit down and show how their money could be better spent and invested. Moreover, all I have to do is find six people doing what I'm doing and then I could be a branch manager here, getting money from what I sell and some from what each level below me does.

I'm not too thrilled with my last two interviews.

No comments: