Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I would rather be working!

Hire me! I have filled out forms and sent out resume's via jobsite posting, email, fax and snail mail. I have precious little to show for it all. What gives? I have a wide experience, bachelor's degree, relevent work experiences using my degree. I have had long periods with the same employer. I just don't get it!

Why people mention that the job market is great. They might be ... be no one will hire me! I have applied for jobs that I really don't want and still nothing. Am I overqualified, underqualified, smell funny? Why am I not getting the time of day with anyone? It is both depressing and enraging that I have spent a long time now trying desperately to get a job.

If anyone knows of one -- I'd like a tip. I have accounts with over 15 job boards. I have accounts with employers. I have sent out hundreds of resume's and filled out countless forms and employer/employee surveys and placement tests.

I just want a job!

No comments: