Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

How could it be worse?


how could it be worse
Originally uploaded by MDH, II.
So at any given time, it would appear that this is a question I make. That's not really so. I'm not quite the doomsdayer that I present. I am, however looking ever for other routes. I guess I'm generally disenchanted with normalcy or commonplace, but get quickly peeved with things. I gotta change that.

Perhaps I should start digging graves, then finding that not digging graves -- doing almost anything else, would be better so that each day is okay or grand not dismal.

I'm not so down. I'm just not where I want to be; so I struggle, though not with depression. I struggle with stress the Yin and I the Yang (not wang).

No comments: