Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Geese in flight


Geese in flight
Originally uploaded by MDH, II.
Monday evening, I got peeved and went walking for 3 hours. I walked around ten miles, perhaps more and got some interesting shots. This is one. The geese did a test flight over me to see if I was a hunter, and since I wasn't, didn't mind flying near me again.

I saw a No Trespassers, but couldn't find the Trespassers William sign. So, no piglet. I found a few bits and pieces of things on the road, not much. I took only 3 shots of little pelts, cleaned of flesh and bone.

Also, not featured in my photo shoot from Monday were a couple of golden finches near a golf course. I got a limited shot of sandpipers on the course. I was too noisy going through a forest to capture wild things. The forest was thick enough, that to pass through I had to stomp down attacking follage.

No comments: