Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

both ways?


ROADS SECRET 3
Originally uploaded by The Secret History.
original title was, "ROADS SECRET 3", but her positioning in the road led me to a number of different interpretations like, "goes both ways", "line in the middle" (especially rude), "wide open road" (equally rude), slow steady travel (note the speed limit), "ride her", "makes quick stops"

There is no real text in the picture, but clearly the photographer had to know this leaves open some impressions. In mine, expression of perverted, darkly sexual commentary. The reader can make guesses why (another road indeed).

"parallel", "don't tread on her", "waiting for ride"

1 comment:

MR said...

The profile of the photographer reads:


this is how i shoot it- all different ways.......i write my brains out.i'm an expert in realizing im not an expert in anything other than failing and screwing up. but i've got my Lord and Saviour who forgives me up and down and east to west, refines me and washes me from all my ugly scars and makes my heart clean again.

I'm Female, 25 and Taken.