Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Speaking in Evil tongues

Wrath of ... my word! I can't believe they really made these statements. Okay, FOX -- you definitely win this one! Fox or whomever for putting this on video. Also, thanks for the person taping this and putting it on the internet.

Later on in the video, it details the woman speaking is the spokesperson for a family, whose views are Satanic in contrast/comparison to the Baptist sect to which they are members. Yikes. While not the norm, the signs are too tragic.

Sadly, FOX therefore gets a -- Jerry Springer award for this one. If this were, say, branch davidians+, I'd say -- way to go, but not a media-hungry family or individual. For shame.

+intentionally left lowercase

2 comments:

MR said...

I believe the other day you were saying something about Fox not presenting opposing viewpoints? Geezus...that's as far to the other end as you can go. That's not left or right, that's straight down to hell. I had heard this family was going to come to, I think it was Huntington for a soldier's funeral, but I didn't hear what happened. There was also a band of patriotic bikers called "Freedom Riders" or something that was going to the funeral to try to drown out this family, again, I didn't hear whether everyone showed up or not.

MR said...

Incidentally, this was one rare time that I was cheering for Alan Colmes. The format of the show is for conservative Hannity and liberal Colmes (Hannity & Colmes) to argue the issues from both sides, but every so often there's someone so screwed up they both pounce on them. In reality, they're friends, but blast each other on a daily basis.