Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I feed the birds and, hey! What the?


pigeon spraying
Originally uploaded by MDH, II.
It's raining today, at least that's my story. You may have misunderstood the situation. That was a game that we were playing. You can see the water balloon just exploded and ...
What's the use. Yes, I've been pooped on by a bird. This isn't me, but it has happened, once at an Amusement Park, Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio while with friends. Lovely!

To think that I feed the things. I don't feed pigeons, nor Canadian Geese that are as vile as they are large and poopy.

I celebrate today as candid moment day, where you're wrose fears are experienced -- not the scare of the pigeon, but rather explaining yourself in the restaurant you entered for safety.

"I was trying new hair conditioner", getting a Ben Stiler response in There's Something About Mary.

No comments: