Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Biching again?

Well, no. I never really stop bitching, I just have long pauses and long breaths. I like the fact that my spam folder is less filled every month, but my ISP is running ads on the side. What gives? They charge me monthly and others too, what? That isn't enough income?

Capital One, I got my cards before the viking commercials and before the idiot guardian angel commercials. I open the bill and packed within are third-sheet ads, one attached to the envelop. On the header of my bill ... an ad. On the last page ... Geico Auto Insurance or Progessive, whichever. None of the big names save me money.

Last night, M. Knight Schamalamadingdong's Lady in the Water, flick, undoubtedly going to be 99% shadows, dialogue and long breaks of watching nothing, followed by an Aseop summation or worse still, so that's why you should pitch your garbage after watching a movie. Someone might collect it all and put it on film. The trailer show suspense -- closing on terror, not for timid eyes, for sure. Why should anyone care -- it's on TV when children are watching. What's wosrse?

How about advertising for Hi-C and Kool Aid at 10:45 at night? Who are you reaching? Yeah, I'm at home, watching TV and suddenly, gosh -- I really got get that at the store -- right now! I sleep, wake, forget I ever saw it. Bad, bad, stupid placement.

No comments: