Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sci-fi movie Tuesday night

What was that?
I would like, what I saw to Stargate, Final Fantasy VII, Judge Dredd, and Matrix, mix in I Robot and Blade Runner and you ought to have a cheesy, but watchable movie, but what I saw was the albino-freak gay show of Matrix (met equally with lack-of acting and plot absence) with meaninglessness of Judge Dredd with equal acting, and Stargate's theme of outer space bird-headed humanoids with commonplace aliens and drug use, complete with "You are to impregnate her. Are you willing? I see that I chose the right person".

What was that flying turd? The crap hit the fan there. Sadly, I was on the receiving end of it. I think the title was Immortal, but I'm not sure.

No comments: