Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Loopy


I met the Cramers yesterday afternoon, though tired. While Charlie and Lori were resting, I was watching daytime TV -- joy of joys. The history channel had a show on the Russian "Red" Mafia, which was a repeat. I shut down and lost a complete minute, but woke with pins-poking-me pains all over me (much like a complete body sleep, not just a limb -- no circulation. I don't want to experience that again.

I fought feverishly with a car seat, then reasoned it out -- assemble "upside-down" as Monkeyjack put it. Of course ... anyone would assume to do that! I took some photos of Charlie in the car, but he was trying to shift in his car seat to avoid being photographed. He also didn't believe me when I said that we were lost on our way to daddy's work.

We got to his daddy's work and walked around. Monkeyjack showing me the new studio for photography. It's neat, complete with a high-tech camera. T seemed anxious to have the shooting right away -- all products photographed in a number of mintues -- working and finishing on Sunday if need be. Anway, we went to the Hills (Los Lomas) for dinner.

I had two margarittas -- made well and then for a second time -- was loopy, but happy, that carried through to 10:30, after which a glucose crash drained me so that the keyboard looked equally comfortable as a bed and pillow.

No comments: