Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

language

What language do I speak?  I speak and write disassembly language.  I disassemble things, patch them together for a more, or at least at the time, useful term or vernacular.  I can speak true English and write effetive English, but generally I write faster with my neologism-lect of my own use/creation.  While not scizophrenic, many people patch together, usually in haste or mild confusion (status from diet, rest, electrolyte balance), some more than others.  Schiophrenics, however, see no difference and wholly embrace their new word or no meaning of the word.  In contrast to that, I often make puns that stick with me long after their use ... such as Walletbuster for Blockbuster.  I often forget the real name of the business, in this case, for me to effectively communicate about it, at least intelligently.
 
I will intentionally break apart situations and parts and more cleverly assemble them -- now, more than ever, on a pre-cognitive basis, so that I am not really thinking about it.  Doing this for so long, it seems that I am fast to the punch on some jokes and responses, but it is so long ago that my mind made interesting pathways and connections to things that are rationally or reasonably related, but contextually can be put together for humor or effect explanation.  That being the case, it is a reasoning process and not something that can be taught.  While you can learn to be a better visual learner, you cannot train or learn photographic menory.  I had a strong visual memory, in that I could read through a novel, put it down, then not remembering the page, look through the 50 page area of find the page by remembering the look of the page (shape of the paragraphs on the page).  More over, my auditory memory is fairly strong in that I can remember things of age 3 -- but I can't bring them to mind unless triggered by another stimulus.  From these trace bits and pieces, I have an odd, quirky, perhaps mad and irrational view and understanding of things, but that is my thinking.

No comments: