Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, May 15, 2006

radio city music room

blankity blank blank blank [music continues]

What I can't play, radio unsafe music, following the passing of a day where I chose to play a cluster of music.

Interesteingly, naive loud urbanites chose "African music", as it was instrumental Native American unknown music to the whole of the world, met with North and Central American 8th century ethnic, long-since passed identity pieces. Worse, dialects notwithstanding, cordinal directional persons having little knowledge of their ethnic specificality uncertain, I'm black ... right.

Most are more American than am I. I am 4th to 5th generation American mixed with unresearched American "sneaky dog next door", perhaps AmeriAsia. I'm in favor of what I heard when I was three and older. I'm amazed that I memorized when I was a child. Local channnels, I find that blues, rock, pop, and otherwise are my "fav" with 40s- 60's being more afulent with my being than the ska of 90s. Jazz ... ska, as related as 50 cent to Led Zepplin.

Persoanally, I like older jazz ... I like the older jazz
The ska, stuff .... as it were, can be skippped over

it's by time they bring horn to guitar .... little to some, music to others

No comments: