Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Deja Vu

and my lust for lust

Also downtown was a 18+ (no alcohol) strip club. I did like going here and it was about 1 block from the Other Side.

Deja Vu was a chain, headquartered in Flint, MI (later dismantled by stupidity). It was tied to the mob, a woman manager (undercover officer) finally got access to files, linking illegal funding (laundering of monies), thus closing all the clubs.

While in I business, I was keeping it in business. I spent / wasted lots of money there on strippers feeding my lust, but not fedding my lust -- I didn't ask for anything extra, and they weren't going to give it away -- nor accept if I was stupid enough to give to them without it. Suffice to say -- (approximate figure) $5000, perhaps went to that place. What a waste!
Despite all of that, I can say that I never had "relations" with any prostitute.

This was about an 18 month habit. After that -- I was done with it.

My then-sister's-fiance wanted a bachelor party. His friends, one of my brothers-in-law and I went out to such establishments. They found it comical that the strippers knew my name -- many of them. They all just looked at, whom they thought was a clean cut guy -- in shock.

My lesson: it ain't worth it.

No comments: