Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

bringing the dead back to life

The boys and I played Jedis last night. When a Jedi had fallen during battle, he had to be brought back. How, one might ask:

0 - raspberry (blowing fart noise) onto a soft part -- belly usually.
0 - tickling

What a great world it would be if battles were of tickles, raspberries and hugs.

Later, they were tossing rubber animals into the air ... frog and lizard. When one would land belly up, it would be dead. Jared would revive it with kisses on its belly.

Charlie, patterning after me, would have the critters be sneaky and go into my shirt. Often, I would tell him a toy was sneaky and push it into his pants pocket, shrit pocket, shirt or pant leg or even a jacket pocket if he had a jacket.

His cackling really got me. It was very funny indeed!

2 comments:

MR said...

"What a great world it would be if battles were of tickles, raspberries and hugs."

Are you channeling Shel Silverstein?

Marcus said...

Shel ... with stories of the hair cave and others? I don't think so.

I don't really know Shel.
"Heh! I didn't think so!" *


* courtesy of Roxanne