Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, January 20, 2006

S.W.A.T.

should have shot.

A great kid told me that around her are drug dealers. The SWAT made a sting and multiple arrests, but they were out on bail within hours. I say, "Fire!"

I am thinking of the immoral command by the southern Union Major to set fire to the town in Glory. Sergent, command your men to set fires on ...
in the one case, it is illegal to fire on drug dealers, on the other hand -- they have no business living, I therefore condone murdering drug dealers, buyers alike. Are drugs illegal? Yes. Is it an institution where innocents are hurt, and they have no choice in the matter? Yes. Do I shed a tear about people who just wanted to get high? No.
I think that the many people supporting the US work in Iraq and Afghanistan applying lethal force to aggressors, should also support lethal force to those committing illegal acts: murder, rape, drugs, etc. The question should not be: Should they be executed? It should be: How slowly should they, or over how much time will they be punished until they are slain. I am a vindictive person, but see no value in torturing felons. Certainly their crimes demand punishment and some are so heinous, torture would be a perfunctory thought, but killing them outright is better.

Is there a 100% guarantee that an incarcerated person will not escape ... that has been proved wrong. Do dead people tend to threaten others or do the dead tend to commit more crimes? No.
It is a safety issue. Would I live next to a drug dealer or murderer or other felon, intentionally? No. Would I make it possible that the police knew where the person was, what they were doing? Yes. A notable exception to this was when I was with X and there was a house that had a vast number of 90 second visitors. I would hazard to guess that there was some business there, but it wasn't hair-cutting or cookie baking. X wasn't smart enough to find her way out of a bag sometimes, so putting her in jeopardy was not in my interest.

When we looked at that house, she went on about how stupid Mexicans were. That was so nice as the woman who was selling it, there in the room with us was second generation American from Mexico. X was stupid. I was more stupid for being with her.

No comments: