Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, January 20, 2006

My idiocy of renaming things

I often rename things out of disrespect or as it is worthy.
There once was a store named Service Merchandise, but I called it Merchandise, because you certianly weren't getting any service there.
I used to work there and at Walletbuster (Blockbuster Video). "Sir. Sir? Could I please get a membership, pay more money for each rental and get screwed on late fees and pesterd on the phone about them, please?" "No!"
Strange enough, Rod Woodson, of the Pittsburgh Steelers is from Indiana and had applied for a membership. I had to deny him due to lack of ID. He was, then at Purdue.
Hillcrest ... biggoted manager who directed all application takers to fold a corner of any non-white applicant. Money-pinching #$&%$^ !!!! He died of a heart attack, I think.
Walletbuster ... head manager ... biggoted and nuts. I thought the Hillcrest manager was nuts til I met a person who didn't like the flavor of oxygen --- hardly saw her without a cigarette in the mouth.
Another place ... ______ Fire Protection. One manager there was a bigot and a womanizer. He reported to me that the allegations of spousal abuse --- assault were false. I stupidly believed him. Lo and behold ... his second significant other charged him with the same thing --- no, no, no ... you see ... that's all lies!
The [insert homosexual duragatory here] was really friggin odd. We had a lame meeting in Indy and I lef the hotel room to get ice, or some damn fool thing. I got back, knocked and the guy's in his underwear, walking around.
"What? It's just my underwear."
(think ... did not pack nuclear explosive nor gun with silencer)
After the lame meeting, he thought bar shopping might be good. I knew of Broadripple. We went there and the last place we went was on the verge of gay Paris.

I think livid is the term here.

anyway ... got back unmolested and not needing to kill ... at that time.
I have a habit of altering names ... such as those above. I also commonly refer to Best Buy as Worst Buy, because the prices stink ... their service is absent (not tardy) not enrolled, and their specials -- rebates at 6 months in waiting.
I refer to Taco Bell as Taco Hades (not the humor) ... sadly, in a class I referred to this place as Taco Hades, having then to rename it. Thank goodness I don't have a more profain name for it.

When I have tried to find Walletbuster in the phone book, I was once looking under "W"
Thankfully, those around me are growing used to these stupidities. I think, certainly most agree that Blockbuster is Walletbuster ... charging you too much, whenever, however they can.

In a previous post I mentioned courtesy and not making others work on significant holidays. Do the lowly workers a favor -- don't rent or shop for movies ON Christmas Day. They have to work, but the CEOs don't. Don't make them work, while you look through shelves of nothing because everything good is already gone. Then don't go complaining to them, because they shouldn't listen to your criping because your lame butt didn't think of that before.

I never thought that, although I don't suffer schizophenia, that I would commonly use neologisms. They are hardly unique to schizophenics, but are generally less-well used. It's truly one if you negate knowledge of the original and true word/name.

No comments: