Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Soup


The folks told me about an organic soup from Healthy Valley. Organic Cream of Chicken soup.
The "Free range chicken" were, I understand, minscule tasteless bits of matter -- cardboard would have had flavor. The soup itself was inedible, not tasting like cream of chicken. My father likened it to Oyster Stew, which he doesn't like. My mum likes oyster stew, but found this just generally gross.

I don't eat chicken, so I don't plan on eating it. The funniest thing here is that the compnay doesn't show it on it's website. Perhaps it was so terrible, the store had the last batch of it. I thought of sending a picture of an Orec (TM) to them, letting them know what it was like.

1 comment:

MR said...

This whole commentary reminded me of Andy's typical weekend from "40 Year Old Virgin" where he describes craving an egg salad sandwich, but after getting the eggs, and acoutriments and boiling a dozen he just wasn't hungry for it any more. Although, he still characterized that as a pretty good weekend.