Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ages

Monkeyjack, when in high school looked like a middle schooler. He also looked young. This once enabled him to get out of a ticket -- looking like a new driver.
I looked old in high school. Monkeyjack's early-developing cousin thought I was thirty-five. Boy! His cousin was not a good mix with horny teens. She was young, 14, but looked, well ... curvy. Too curvy for a 14-year old. We were around 17-18.

Monkeyjack always got carded and I never got carded. I still look about 5 years older than I am.

In that I looked old enough to buy, say liquor, earlier than I should, I never took this opportunity. I was too scared, chicken, whatever.

1 comment:

davesbeachbar said...

Keith has a hot cousin??? how did that happen? Are there pictures?