Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, April 28, 2008

I support

the nomination of someone who isn't a buffoon. While I am not known for my Republican or conservative views or banter -- namely because that isn't my "flavor", I can honestly type that Clinton and Obama have overwhelmingly shown that neither one is fit for the job. You all can stop; you got me; you are both bad picks. I got it!

I think the zinger here, apart from Obama's dubious "typical white people" and associations with "Klandestine" rhetoric denouncing Jews, Whites, Catholics and government conspiracies, is Obama's last ditch effort to get the "disenfranchised" vote. So, who is served by voting without IDs? I would venture to guess those ill-suited to vote.

About Clinton, what can I type? She was crooked before they got to the White House, revealed plainly years five and six. Their policy of corruption was deep and intrinsic. There's no way I would vote for her, but ...

I appreciate both Hillary and Barrack coming to the state and my town to speak to folks. We haven't had a thing like this for a long, long time. We are generally a fly-by state.

Thanks for coming, but ... you still don't get my vote.

No comments: