Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

So tired ... don't remember

what I have put on the blog ... pardon me if this is a repeat.

I was down in Indy area a couple weekends ago. On the way back, I messed up on 38 East and instead of picking up 69, I went through West Anderson. It was a little run down. It rather reminded me of a time warp, people mostly stuck int he 70s, some never leaving their little hub in West Anderson. Anyway, I stopped in to a gas station and got directions, simple enough, to get to I-69.

So, on that Sunday night, I got to drive on Dr. Martin Luther King Drive (business 9 in Anderson) and later, Ronald Reagan expressway, I-69 along Fort Wayne's West side. While I didn't drive on famous routes, I got to drive on routes named after famous and important people.

No comments: