Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

She

Little girl, baby ... I've never been a father, "daddy", uncle yes. Little girl seeks me out ... wants to write me. Again, I am spoken about in corners, shadows, "is it okay". It hurts that I can't call her "little girl", "daughter", "baby". Her generous nature is natural ... she doesn't know it hurts that others care about me. I hardly share a thing in my mind, let alone my true passions ... this little girl ... melts my heart


a stone giant brought to his knees

softy inside

Girl who would be woman ... the Nobel Peace Prize could not bring pride as great as this. "daddy" would melt me as sure as the sun a candle ... young friend, I cherish the moment I read your letter, you honor me with any letter even ... da da da "X"

I am touched

No comments: