Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

closer than before

I have had calls and txt messages from work more than when I worked there. It is nice to know that I was liked while I was there. I got a call from a cute girl ... nice that I made her day. I also spoke with another friend from work. She's great, but is stuck with her situation -- long time bf with waning interest in him. Frisky fun girl who never "sowed her wild oats" instead settled down quickly and perhaps too much so.

2 comments:

MR said...

she never sowed her wild oats?! Well by all means, then, get in there and get some adultry. I can't believe someone let her get married without sowing her wild oats, she's a victim! poor thing--she didn't know what she was saying when she said "I do" to all that mumbo-jumbo. poor little shnoogley woogums.

MR said...

You should get the one dumping her boyfriend, there's no VOWS BEFORE GOD involved there. Just make sure you and her ex don't overlap very much if at all.