Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

she said, "no"

An alcoholic mother a several was at work last night and said, "Well, I got drunk last night and woke up on some guy's sofa. He had my pants off and pulled out his thing. I said no." She repeated, "I said no", "I wanted to [do] him, I wanted to [engage in sexual activity] and it wasn't with [her live-in boyfriend with whom she shares two children of the seven they collectively have]."

Uh, ok. She's one of the several who pinch my butt. Last night she was rubbing my chest and nipples.
"Does that make you feel uncomfortable?"
"Yes. It makes me feel uncomfortable."
She didn't seem to stop.

It's better to walk around some crazy people, than to engage in long conversations.

Hmmm, they have lots of children how?

No comments: