Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

lest we forget

ZZ Top has legs and despite its end of the run touring, I still remember licks and kicks that I liked. Not to sound too Suessical, I found legs very doable, in all sense of the words and phrase.

If I had money, doggone it, I might buy one.A key feature in videos -- hotties -- babes show legs, light tight frame and wiggles that drive a man mad. Now, you don't have to show grinding to entice a man -- a pretty face, a strut and you've got us!

BTW: a light-hearted girl at work, timid, virginal (I suppose) remarked on a stripper pole today. This same person admonished me for "sonofa" never finishing anything. She is, whom I'd hope, for a daughter -- has an idea of what and who she wants to be and accomplished in her daily work. You don't often get called out by your "hopeful daughter", but you listen when it happens. Sorry K if I'm not the influence I ought to be.

I've wanted to be a "daddy" for a while and if I can be a part-time daddy to some, so be it. Since I'm not the Mississippi type, I'm interested in her being an adult and doing what she wants. If nothing else, trusted council, I'll take. Do well, young 'en!

Somehow, my blankity blank blank devil-blushing profanity hasn't shined at work, though I grumble it smiting my woes wrathfully. I was docked ... "you don't curse", remarking my once ... once, nasty curse. Actually, when I whisper my filth, I hate my job for bringing my sinister nature to the surface. I'd rather be the stuttering fool, unable to bring forth, "damn" let alone any other litany of sick slang lexicon, than to be the hurricane guttural spiteful "jackhole".

No comments: