Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, August 31, 2007

154

I was thinking about the movie 300, but this number is more important. It is my weight. I have finally broke the government standard for overweight and obese to being high average. If I could get to 153 I'd be a good "healthy" weight, but 154 isn't too shabby. My weight will still fluctuate, but it's nice to see me with fewer pounds for once. I guess running around like a beheaded chicken, not eating lunch or much of one and never resting adds to the weight loss. I also lost some potassium, as I am always needing and "aching" for it.

1 comment:

MR said...

It seems your job, which you endeavored to leave 23 days ago, is good for something. A weight-loss plan if nothing else. Although it begs the question...where did all the weight go? You must have sweated it on all the pizzas you've made.

"Dear, did you order pork on this pizza?"