Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Yesterday's gone





Charlie playing "Chicken Little"



Charlie playing "Chicken Little"



Lori gets home, dogs go wild




Echo greeting me!


Well, I met up with Monkeyjack and family yesterday. We met at Munchies and we had the beer sampler -- 10 beers in 2oz shots. There was a Chardonary-esque beer that was bad, but most were fair. I liked the American Red of Mad Anthony Brewery. I wound up getting an accidental free beer. Monkeyjack was kind enough to splurge and take the whole bill -- I owe him!




We then went to Zesto's ice cream and later to Monkeyjack's place. There, Charlie wanted to show me rented games -- Chicken Little being his favorite of the two.

1 comment:

MR said...

"Yes this is the guy in the black t-shirt at table 47. I ordered a cheeseburger to go with these beers, how's it coming?"

Monkeyjack is notorious for drunk-dialing, even BEFORE cell phones.