Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Curse it!

Would we, could we, in your car? Front seat, back seat, is it far?

.....

That's it! I'm hoping to get blown off by her, turned down and shot down in flames. It would save me from thinking about her. It would be so much easier if she said, "hell no" to dating, then I could relax and not think about her. ARGH!

I'm not supposed to date anyone there, and for good reason, but man -- can't get her out of my mind.... crap!

I can't get you out of my head!

1 comment:

MR said...

It would be interesting to see, if you get a new job, if she would still be interested, or if her goal is just to create tension because of the no-dating rules.

If you get another job, go up to her and say "hey, if I quit my job to date you, would you go out with me." Then you'd just have to pretend you luckily got another job right away.