Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

pity sakes

Little Bo Peep, as I shall call her, called me again ending my hope that the ripple wouldn't come back. She wanted to talk and was full of stress ...better to dump it on someone than address it, right?

After talking, I found that she has few people to assist her, even emtions (lack of support from friends and family), hence why I'm the shoulder. She does and doesn't want more and therein is neurosis and the Florida swamp of befuddlement and confusion.

I volunteered to help Little Bo Peep to sell a few things she needed to sell. So, if you know anyone who's interested... she's got two vehicles to sell. (will be posted later)

All in all, she's out of luck, spinning her wheels, and looking for Superman to save her.

I'm not even Clark Kent, let alone Superman -- so I'm saving no one here, m'am. There's so much there like my "ex" that it's just plain friggin' scary. Need, need, need, want, want, want.

She's lost her sheep, but I'm not going around to help her find them. Somehow, I'm not feeling too bad not helping.

1 comment:

MR said...

Dude, I can't walk to the mailbox without meeting a girl like that.

"SAVE ME!"

Most of them have four or five cascading errors they're living out. Whoops! Got pregnant. Whoops! married an a-hole, Whoops! Went bankrupt and ruined my credit.

I just want to ask them how many times they're going to slip on that same banana peel.

They also seem to be completely unaware that THEY are the problem. "I just don't understand why all these problems are following me around" "I don't know, Tyler." "What did you call me?"