Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

stick to their own

Two guys -- mid-"m"'s ... m&m s if you will, + were helping each other tonight. I tried to do what I could to help the closing "m", but that same guy doubtfully did much for me, save "missed a spot". They make an odd pair -- different in so many ways, yet -- comaradaree. I'm not all into the "innner fold" sanctum, and will bow out of the op if given it. Still, they apparently see that I'm a struggling candidate for little "m".

'There is ... another' as Yoda said. I got word ... gossip -- fun stuff, that the one woman who was to pursue the "m" status in another place is to do it here too. It will be a bevee of "m"s. Payroll will not look good.

Dude! You got more "m"s than Indians or peons. Your payroll looks downright bad, dude. I am constantly asked if I am the replacement "M", but no. The steadfast GM there is going to be the GM there. I will be sent out to Indy and the other Skywalker will be sent out to a burg, ville or hamlet in mid-nowhere, but she can find it.

+thanks M R for your reference to Mars candy

No comments: