Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

girl, gold watch, and everything

Well, there was a girl, but no gold watch -- she was late, and everything else.

I had an interview today -- fastest yet to date. I was applying for assistant director, but those positions were/are filled. There are teaching positions, but they pay less well. The woman interviewing me was late. She got pulled over and was given a ticket.

I met her at Starbucks and I had a very weak coffee. Hey, folks! What gives with the weak coffee? I paid, $2.75 and tipped $ .25, but they may have been too much.

I saw that the buinesses in the "well" plaza across from the mall all had bars on their windows. Nice, really looks good. I might offer my services for part-time work there, but I don't always get off the same day for my other job. Hmmm.

I mentioned also that I passed my postal service exam. I don't know if they will call me or what.

1 comment:

MR said...

Two of my sisters worked for the Post Office, and now my nephew works there. They were compensating for any letters that the OCR (optical character recognition) software couldn't ID. The image comes up on the screen, you punch in the address if you can make it out, then off to the next fool's chickenscratch.