Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Disappointed

"You got to change your evil ways ... baby."

I believe that one fellow m persuant will falter and be out, for ... that person is, well, moody (bad attribute according to the DM) and not well appreciated by many. I hope that person stays the course, but there is always the chance it will not pan out.

As for me, I hope to find something else and bow out. It's not bad, but there are enough things with it that I don't like that I can see them chaning or getting better -- even if I had my own store. The people making some decisions aren't in a position to know. Well, we've always done it that way, seems to be a periodic mantra.

1 comment:

MR said...

After the long period of unemployment, you may find that employers want to see at least a year of work before they call you. Believing that you don't really want to work, and might bail on them. If I were a betting man, I'd say if you're going to wait for another job before quitting, then you're going to be there a while longer.