Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Eating less is a pain in the

stomach. Since I've been eating less and working more, my stomach and body have had to get used to it. Now, at times, my stomach aches for food. Yet, when I sit down, ready to eat, it folds up, pretending. So ... I geel cheated, it's neurotic in a way. Come on, you were wanting food. What's wrong?
Nothing.
Come on, what's wrong?
Nothing.

It's like conversations with a bitter spouse, she just doesn't want to talk about it, but is happy to be mad. I'm left, "WTF, mate?"

Do you want food?
Maybe.

What?
I don't know. Don't touch me.
......
And so ... plateau number one is reached.

I lost some weight. Now, I have to replace fat with muscle before I see any other weight change. That is stage 2. I hope I get through that. I am not disheartened.

No comments: