Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Weatherman calls for smiting on Tuesday


Chance of precipitation ... 90% with 4-6 inches of accumulation. Whereas that isn't nothing in contrast to New York, it will mean more work for me. New Yorkers are likely used to the piling or the Snow Angel taking a dump on them on a fairly regular basis. This spot here in Indiana is a bit from from the lake and doesn't get nearly as much dumping. Still, I predict piles high and accidents abundant.

1 comment:

MR said...

Moohoohoohahahaha...

....MOOHOOhahahahahaa...

I've got a snowthrower! Moohoohahahaa....

Anyway, not that I give much creedence (clearwater) to anything the alarmist local weather people say, but SUPPOSEDLY it's 6" up north, but as much as 12" in the south... where I live. Where you live. So, we shall see how much snow I'll be throwing out of my driveway on Tuesday.

Redemption is here! My money was well spent!